Admin

Facilities

Our Campus and Facilities

Our historic school was built in 1958, and the school's appearance is pleasing and well groomed. Students feel proud of their school and contribute to its cleanliness.

Providing safe and well-maintained schools is a top priority for the school district. To ensure that all classrooms and facilities are maintained in a manner that supports instruction, a scheduled maintenance program is administered by the district.

To further support learning, a variety of tutoring areas, such as tables with umbrellas and resource rooms are available. A literacy garden, which adjoins the counseling center, supports students who choose to read during recess.

Our Campus

Built: 1958

Size: 9.8 acres

Teachers have access to a centralized workroom, reading resource room, staff-development room, a multi-purpose media room, and a room for adaptive physical education.

Improvements are underway with funding from Proposition S. Improvements include state-of-the art wiring for technology, to give our students the most advanced equipment.

The school's location is convenient to Highway 52, Genesee Avenue and Interstate 805.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.